Search site

Report a problem

Different agencies have the responsibility to deal with various problems, from overflowing litter bins, to broken benches or missing signs. Below is a list of some of the problems you might notice around the parish, together with links to the appropriate organisation to notify.

Here are some common problems that you may notice around the parish. Also listed are the Local Authorities with responsibility for them.

  • Footpaths and stiles - ESCC
  • Roads, gullies, drains - ESCC
  • Road name signs - RDC
  • Direction signs - ESCC
  • Litter bins - RDC
  • Domestic rubbish - RDC
  • Hedges and trees - land owner
  • Bus shelters - UPC
  • Play ground and play equipment - UPC
  • Dead animal - RDC
  • Fly tipping - RDC

Authority: ESCC, East Sussex County Council. Telephone contact 0345 60 80 193      


Authority: RDC, Rother District Council. Telephone contact 01424 787000                                       


Authority: UPC, Udimore Parish Council.   Telephone contact Sarah Willoughby, Clerk to the Council email: